October 3, 2014

Destiny

Date played: October 2nd
Platform: PS4
Session fun rating: 7/10

I didn't get a chance to play as much as I wanted to, but I still got a few games of Clash done. Some of my time was spent buying some new gear from the Crucible vendor as I reached rank 2 and had enough marks for two of the cheaper pieces. I went with the gauntlets and leg armor, so I now have two exotic pieces!  I'm slowly upgrading my gear, but it's been very tedious. As soon as I equipped those armor pieces, I shot up to level 25.
My Titan is the one on the far left

In Clash, I did well again. I know the maps well and know what to expect from other players and their abilities. A move I've learned to love recently is a quick burst or two from the pulse rifle then rushing in for a melee hit. As my melee generally hits harder than other classes, I usually end up on top.