October 4, 2014

Destiny

Date played: October 3rd
Platform: PS4
Session fun rating: 8/10

Once more, I fought in the Crucible all night!

I did pretty well again, but had a few sloppy games. I was matched with very good players for most of the night. There are fewer bumbling idiots in general... It might be the matchmaking system that is finding higher level players I guess.

Fighting tooth and nail on Mars
I'm fighting tooth and nail in every match and I play to fucking win.I always give it my best shot... I didn't get any new gear, but I did run into a little problem. I need materials to upgrade my new exotic gear... This means I have to go farming in patrol mode. On the bright side, I managed to upgrade my legendary rocket launcher a little bit. I also think I will be able to get the exotic chest piece from the Crucible vendor relatively soon.