October 4, 2014

Destiny

Date played: October 4th
Platform: PS4
Session fun rating: 8/10

It was another Crucible day for me in Destiny. Combined Arms was this weekend's special playlist. It focuses on the maps that have vehicles. I think there are only two of those, one on the Moon and one on Mars. It's a fun mode though. I played some Control and Clash too.

Combined Arms is a fun mode
I was hot and cold today. For a few rounds in a row, I was completely horrible. Maybe it was just the quality of the opposing team, but I felt a bit sluggish. I bounced back after a while and even managed a couple of nice fat streaks.

On the gear side, I gathered enough Crucible marks to buy the exotic chest piece from the vendor. I also got a nice fusion rifle that I decided to keep in my arsenal to flesh out my versatility. I also scored a very nice looking ship and upgraded Gjallarhorn again. I'm gonna have to farm soon though...