January 6, 2014

Skylanders Giants

Slambam and Treerex work together to win some hats!
Date played: January 5th
Platform: Wii U
Session fun rating: 8/10

My girlfriend and I played a level in Skylanders Giants, an ice themed area. Our objective was to reactivate a large robot that could help us later on. We fought our way through enemies and small block puzzles, as well as an oddly out of place fire area. For the most part, it was really fun, except one section set in an ice bowl that was really hard to navigate with two players.

My girlfriend mainly use Treerex with a bit of Cynder and Ignitor, while I used Whirlwind, Slambam and my favorite, the always fun to play Drobot. His laser eyes are fucking great! We reached the end of the level where we reactivated the giant robot which now flies with out crew.