January 5, 2014

Call of Duty Ghosts

Date played: January 3rd and 4th
Platform: PS4
Session fun rating: 10/10

Getting a triple kill in the final killcam feels nice
Once again, I was a complete beast in team deathmatch. If I don't hit 2.0 in a game, I feel like I could have done better. I come across the occasional skilled player, but there are so many scared little campers in this game, I just have a field day rushing in with my fire-spitting Ameli. People think they stand a better chance when they are hiding in a corner, but the truth is, when a madman comes rushing at you with an LMG and no fear, it doesn't help much. I got a chance to try the map changing reward in Strikezone. I completed a field order and was rewarded with the K.E.M. Strike, a map clearing attack that completely changes the level layout. It's a cool concept but I wish it was in more maps.