January 23, 2014

Call of Duty Ghosts

Date played: January 21st, 22nd and 23rd
Platform: PS4
Session fun rating: 8/10

Same old routine.

I was VERY average the first day, scoring barely above 1.0. I think it was mostly fatigue and maybe a bit of rust. On the second day, I was much better, but still not up to my normal levels. Finally, on the third day, I was back to form.

The Ameli in action
Throughout the week, I ran into some camping teams. One in particular really got me frustrated, though I still scored well. I think the problem is that my entire team thought it would be a good idea to "counter-camp", but of course, it wasn't. While I managed positive scores by being extremely aggressive and taking down cowardly snipers, most of my team was picked off by grenades, C4, dogs and even a fucking riot shield user... I even plugged in my mic to politely tell the other team that they sucked cock after the match. I find these camper teams amusing, and I enjoy taking them out in their little corners repetitively.