January 12, 2014

Call of Duty Ghosts

7 kills later, I flew off into the sunset
Date played: January 11th
Platform: PS4
Session fun rating: 8/10

I had a pretty average TDM session, and by that I mean a 2.0 kill/death ratio at the very least for most games. My first match was rough, but it's been a while since I've played, so I needed a bit of a warm up. I also ran into a group of snipers that knew what they were doing, so I didn't do great, though I was still the best scoring player on my team.

I've tried something new though, since I'm doing so well. I made a class that replaces the sentry gun with the helo pilot. I got it once Freight, a relatively small and open map. I really liked the helo pilot, but it left me vulnerable... What I didn't know is that I have full control of that thing, aside from vertical movement. It's guns are very strong, so I racked up maybe 7 kills with it before it expired. I had found a decent spot to hide too so I didn't die. On maps that have more hiding spots, I will continue to use the sentry gun though.