July 24, 2016

The King of Fighters XIV demo

Date played: July 22nd and 23rd
Platform: PS4

I decided to download a few new demos for PS4, and King of Fighters XIV was one of them. I've never really played this series, though I've tried it in the past. This 2D fighting game feels good. It has 3 types of punches and 3 types of kicks, a few special moves, a block, a dodge and a grab. At least, that's what I could figure out. It's fast and responsive, which is key to any good fighting game.

I played it a bit against AI, and later, I played against my brother who was visiting. We had a good time, it feels like there's a lot of depth here, without being too complicated. We traded victories, and it was equal most of the time.
Tits!
There was something else that captured our attention about the game. Something so big, so hypnotic, we couldn't help but look at it. Boobs. We were captivated by the game's boobs. One character in particular has a massive set of fun bags, like, fucking huge! Now, if that wasn't enough, their movement is absolutely bonkers, swaying from left to right like giant punching bags in a hurricane. It was glorious. It also happens that the girl's fighting style was my favorite of the demo characters. This game is cool.