July 18, 2016

Overwatch

Date played: July 17th
Platform: PS4

I've been doing great with Zarya, Reinhardt, Lucio, Symmetra and Mercy recently. I played with my brothers a bit, so that was just as fun as ever! One of my bros spent most of his time with Soldier, D.Va and Lucio, while the other played mostly Reaper and a bit of Junkrat.
Crushing this D.Va was a key moment in this victory
We played well and won a lot! We even won a match without a healer when I played as Symmetra. The teleporter was good enough to compensate for that match. I also switch to Winston for one life sometimes, just to break up enemy defense or fuck with them a little bit before we make a real push. It works surprisingly well.

My best play was when I was Mercy, defending the first point on Anubis. One of my brothers was busy harassing the enemy back line with Reaper, while my other bro was holding our front line with D.Va as I healed him. I noticed a Tracer and a Reaper for through the little side door to flank us, so I called it out, and my bro rushed in with D.Va. I was a bit too far, so his mech was destroyed before I could heal him, but I kept him alive anyway and he managed to take out Tracer, McCree and Reaper just with his fucking pistol, thanks to my healing. It was glorious.