July 5, 2016

Overwatch

I love it when my bro plays Reaper
Date played: July 4th
Platform: PS4

I played a bit of Overwatch with one of my brothers last night. I played a lot of Reinhardt, but also a bit of Zarya and Lucio. He played mostly Reaper, with a bit of Mercy, Junkrat and surprisingly, Hanzo.

I love having a good Reaper on my team, that dude can fucking wreck unsuspecting teams in a few seconds. He's high risk though, since he relies on being hidden from the enemy team. Once he's out in the open, he's pretty vulnerable. On more than a few occasions, I would capture the enemy's attention with Reinhardt, blocking with the shield, then my brother would swoop in from behind and fill them with shotgun bullets! It was very satisfying.

As for Hanzo, my brother is still learning how to use him, but he's been pretty decent with him so far. His ultimate looks dangerous, but it has to be timed extremely well to be effective. You often see Hanzo's twin dragons flying dangerously through the map, but kills with it are not that frequent.

I did well with both Reinhardt and Zarya, but I did even better with Lucio. In fact, I had my best ever game as Lucio, beating all my career best stats as him. Shit, I even got close to 30 kills with him, which is crazy for a healer.