July 11, 2016

Overwatch

Date played: July 9th and 10th
Platform: PS4

I played some Overwatch during the weekend, but nothing very special happened really. I played lots of Reinhardt, Mercy, Winston and Symmetra, with a bit of Winston and Lucio thrown in for good measure. I played with my bros a few times, but I didn't get much time to play this weekend.

As Symmetra, I burn through a Soldier and a Zenyatta in no time
Symmetra can be a real monster sometimes. For example, while playing defense on a payload map, I was able to charge in, take out a Soldier who was using his ultimate and melt a Zenyatta right after, clearing the payload of any enemies and winning the match. She's quite difficult to use, since her turrets take time to set up, but they are deadly when positioned well. I even got a play of the game with her!

I was strong with Reinhardt, but I wasn't at my best. I won quite a bit, but I always felt like I could have done way better.