July 6, 2016

Overwatch

Date played: July 5th
Platform: PS4

I fucking love playing video games with my brothers!

I played with both of them again last night and we made a great team. I played as Reinhardt, Zarya, Winston and Mercy. One of my bros played as Hanzo, Junkrat, Mercy and Reaper, while the other played D. Va, Soldier 76, Tracer, Reinhardt and Lucio.
I go apeshit with Winston at the end of a payload round
The most interesting game is when I played Winston, with my bros playing Lucio and Tracer, on payload attack. I'm starting to find that Winston and Tracer go really well together, since they are both very mobile. I jump in with Winston, attrack attention and damage squishies, while my brother swoops in with Tracer and picks kills enemies. In fact, I had my best game ever as Winston, getting a ton of kills and making a clutch play at the very end with my ultimate. Winston's ultimate is fantastic at denying an area and is really good at making Bastions move, or even at killing them. Shit, I even made a Bastion completely waste his ultimate on me as I jumped away, leaving him with no targets to shoot at.