July 8, 2016

Overwatch

I was a motherfucking badass with Reinhardt last night
Date played: July 7th
Platform: PS4


I started my evening with a little bit of Symmetra on Gibraltar defense, and it went pretty damn well. Symmetra's primary fire is fucking scary up close, she can melt down tanks without much effort, but she has to get close to do it. Her teleporter was useful too, it turned the tide for us multiple times, allowing my team to get back into battle quickly. I also played a little bit of Winston, but didn't do that great.

However, it's with Reinhardt that I really got into my groove. I did really well with him, playing very aggressively. Shit, on a king of the hill map, I even managed to get 4 gold medals! That's most eliminations, most objective kills, most objective time and most damage. Feels good baby.

I did rather well with Mercy also, winning every match I've played as her. I realize now that I'm kind of an aggressive Mercy, whipping out the pistol more often than most. That thing hits harder than most people expect, is very accurate and has long range. I even managed to take out a Tracer in a one on one fight, twice. I think I may have to use my ressurection ultimate a little more often though. Sometimes, I wait for more people to die to use it, but it often backfires, leaving me open to enemy attacks or missing my window for ressurecting some players.