July 27, 2016

Overwatch

Date played: July 26th
Platform: PC

I spent more time practicing with McCree last night and I'm clearly improving. I began by going into the training range and modifying my sensitivity to be lower, to increase my accuracy, and it seems to be paying off. I'm hitting my targets more consistently and from further away.  My stats are much better, as I managed to score a few gold medals and a play of the game. My favorite thing about McCree is that his bullets hit instantly...
My first triple kill with McCree's ultimate
I played a few matches with Reinhardt, Mercy and Winston. The Winston match was kind of crazy because the enemy team had chosen 6 Genjis to defend on Dorado. While this sounds completely crazy, it was actually really hard to counter because of their high mobility. We ended up with two Winstons on my team, which proved to be a pretty effective counter against the speedy little ninja.

My Mercy game was strong too, defending on Anubis. I feel like I made a huge difference in that match, keeping everyone alive for as long as possible, and we were rewarded with a nice win.