July 1, 2016

Overwatch

Date played: June 30th
Platform: PS4

My brother came over to play some Overwatch last night. He brought his PS4, so we hooked up a second TV and played all night! We tried a combination of different heroes, starting with Reinhardt and Mercy. I was very strong as Reinhardt, and he was awesome as Mercy.

We played all our favorite heroes. I got some time in with Lucio, Mercy and Zarya. My brother played as Lucio, Mercy, Soldier, Tracer and D. Va. He was particularly strong as Tracer, much better than he usually is with her. I struggled with Zarya, but was strong with the others.

In one defense match, we decided to do something fun and stupid, we both picked Symmetra on defense. We had a really good little nest going on the point, with 12 turrets surrounding the perimeter. At one point, we had two teleporters at the same time! It was really fun, but inefficient. Perhaps our turrets weren't placed in the best way, but it didn't work out that well.

I love playing Overwatch with my bro, and it's even better when we're in the same room!