July 3, 2016

Overwatch

Date played: July 2nd
Platform: PS4

I played some Overwatch with my two brothers yesterday, and it was glorious! I think we won just about as much as we lost, but it was so much fucking fun! I mainly played Reinhardt and messed around with Mercy, Winston and even Zarya. One of my brothers played a lot of Soldier 76, Mercy, Lucio, Pharah and Zarya. The other played Junkrat, Mercy, Widowmaker and Reaper.
Me and my brothers
We make a good team together, communicating a lot. We have one or two major weaknesses though. Good Tracers are just amazing against us in most cases. A good McCree is trouble too. Bastions are always difficult to deal with, though with a good flanking move, we can take care of them.

We do very well against Torbjorns, with whoever has a gun shooting from behind Reinhardt's shield. Other tanks are generally not a problem, though a good Roadhog with a Mercy is always trouble. Junkrats aren't a big problem unless they are exceptionally good. Reapers can sometimes surprise us, but generally aren't too much to handle. Genjis, Hanzos, Widowmakers are generally easy to handle also. We make a great team and we have fun playing together!