July 15, 2016

Overwatch

Date played: July 14th
Platform: PS4

I only played for a short time last night, 1 match as Lucio, 3 as Reinhardt and 1 as Mercy. I'm doing really great with Lucio lately, it seems like I'm getting better at moving around, avoiding fire. I'm also popping my ultimate at better times, like when I'm anticipating a big push from the enemy team, or during my own team's push.
"Let's drop the beat!"
I was really good with Reinhardt, though I only won 1 of 3 matches. I didn't do well as Mercy, losing the only match I played with her. I played with my brothers for a little bit, but not too long. I feel like it's time for me to actually learn an offense hero and a defense hero. For offense, I'm leaning towards McCree, or maybe Genji, since my brothers never play them. For defense, I think Mei would be the best fit for me, since she's all about area control.