February 6, 2016

Rocket League

Date played: February 5th
Platform: PC
Session fun rating: 8/10

My youngest brother and two of his friends came over to chill last night and we ended up playing lots of Rocket League. We made a team of 3 then headed online for some challenge. We played ok, but honestly, I think we were all a little tired, and maybe slightly drunk, because we didn't win very often.
One of our few great plays of the night, I score a beautiful aerial goal
My brother's friend is a great goalie, so that helped keep us in the game more often than not, but it wasn't enough, we just weren't hot like we normally are. We still had a couple of good games and more than a few awesome plays. I actually had one of my highest aerial goals yet, I was almost at the ceiling when I shot the ball... I've recently starting using the kicks and flips during aerial shots. It's actually pretty tricky to pull off and I'm gonna need more practice, but it helps stabilize the car when flying high.