February 27, 2016

Rocket League

Date played: February 26th
Platform: PC

I had so much fun playing Rocket League last night!

My best goal of the night, a sick aerial shot from a tough angle
I picked a car that I don't use often, gave it a sexy, YMCA style leather hat and an annoying musical boost. I played really well. I didn't have the most goals, but I still had a huge impact on every match. I've been making plays from way back in my zone with giant clearing shots and great saves. Of course, I did have some great goals too, including one or two aerial shots.

The weirdest match of the night ended up being a 3 v 2 for the whole match, because of a weird bug. One of the players on my team was typing in the chat that he was stuck in spectator mode and could see the ball, but not the cars on the field. So basically, me and another guy played the whole match alone while the third was commenting on the action, even if he could only see the ball. At one point, he even asked which team he was on so that he could cheer for the right players! We did surprisingly well considering we were short one player. We lost 2-1, and it was really close...