February 5, 2016

Rocket League

Date played: February 4th
Platform: PC
Session fun rating: 7/10

Assholes suck donkey balls.

Last night, I played a few rounds of Rocket League. I played with a dude called Needlz and this motherfucker has no skill. Usually, that's not really a problem, but the problem with this guy is that he would only go for demolitions. Don't get me wrong, demolitions are a useful tool in certain situations, I've done it myself many times. However, this guy was doing it just for the fun of it, he didn't care if he won or not.

What this meant is that the game was just messy. It was hard for either team to get some real plays going, since he would be in the way all the time. I still won most of my matches against him and his team, but it wasn't as fun...
I score the lone goal of a 10 minute game
There was one game that went on for over 10 minutes... After the 5 minutes of regulation, it was still 0-0, so we went to overtime. It took another 5 minutes before I scored the winning goal. It was fucking glorious... I managed to outflank the other team who had just made a huge attack, then I rushed the ball as fast as I could and slammed her into the net. It was very satisfying...