February 23, 2016

Rocket League

Date played: February 22nd
Platform: PS4

I was really bored last night and I didn't know what to do. I was about to watch a movie when I saw that my youngest brother was playing Rocket League on PS4, so I asked him for an invite and we played together for about an hour. He was actually playing with his roommate, so we had a full team of 3.


We played really well overall. I mean, we still lost a game or two, but we still had great plays and few mistakes. Together, we have great chemistry. My brother is usually deep in the offensive zone, creating plays and slamming the ball into the net. His friend is more defensive, though he often supports the offense. Finally, as usual, I'm a very offensive player, but I play a long game, often from behind the mid-field line.
Dream team?
I had a great aerial goal when I rode up the wall and hit the ball from the side at high speed, directly into the net. You can see this play and others clicking here . My brother and I swapped the MVP title around all evening. We were dominating the field most of the time, so I had a really good time.