February 24, 2016

Rocket League

Date played: February 23rd
Platform: PS4

I thought my brother was online because I was looking at the Playstation app and it showed him as available and playing Rocket League. So I booted up my PS4 and launched the game, waiting for him to join my party,  Then I realized that the app was wrong and was showing cached information... He wasn't online at all! I decided to play a few matches anyway, but I didn't play for very long.
I scored a nice goal with Sweet Tooth, the iconic car from Twisted Metal
I was actually pretty fucking bad overall. I wasn't as sharp as usual and while I had a few nice plays, I had way too many whiffed shots and bad plays. It didn't help that most of my teammates didn't play very well either, and some of them really enjoyed bumping into me... On the bright side, I had some lag issues at first, then I rebooted my modem and things were perfect from that point on, so that's good news.

Since I hadn't played on PS4 in a while, I chose it's exclusive car, Sweet Tooth. Honestly, I like that car a lot. It's sound is a bit annoying, but it looks so fucking cool!