February 21, 2016

Rocket League

Date played: February 20th
Platform: PC
Session fun rating: 9/10

I finally got some lag free Rocket League! I didn't stream it to Twitch, so while I still want to do more testing, I really hope it's not the stream that killed my ping... I had a great time playing some competitive and casual 3 vs 3 against random people.
I punch through the crowd and score a goal!
For the most part, I was pretty damn good. I made a few bad mistakes though, like centering the ball for the other team, but overall, I helped my teams win consistently. I only lost 1 or 2 matches, winning about 10 of them. I got lots of MVP's, a few good goals and made many great passing plays. One of my favorite goals had me slam the ball at full speed right in the middle of a giant melee in front of the goal. I just came in with such speed and momentum that the ball bounced through everyone and made it into the net.