February 20, 2016

Rocket League

Date played: February 19th
Platform: PC
Session fun rating: 9/10

I played some Rocket League with two of my brothers last night. Honestly, I've had some pretty heavy lag issues recently and I'm not sure if it's related to streaming to Twitch, my internet connection of even perhaps some weird interference due to using wireless controllers or something, but it's been really difficult to have a good time when lag becomes so heavy.

We still had a lot of fun and played a long time, sometimes lag free. One of my bros is a real goalie and spent most of his time in the net, while supporting the attack when it made sense. My other brother is more offensive, so we worked together a lot of move the ball around and set up offensive plays.

I had a few really nice goals, but I didn't really play that well last night. I missed a lot of balls and had a harder time lining up shots than usual. The coolest part of the night is when we built our cars to have the exact same color scheme, tires and nitrous trail. We put skulls everywhere! It was funny...