November 16, 2014

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

Date played: November 15th
Platform: PS4
Session fun rating: 8/10

I took on the remaining warchiefs and killed them all.

These guys all have different triggers that get them out of the hiding place. For example, I had to kill two training berserkers to drag one of these bad boys out. Another had me fight and kill 35 orcs in a row, etc. It's a cool concept and it works well. Once they are out, I'm not out of the woods yet, I still have to kill the bastards.
Ratbag is the best character in the game
Finally, I helped Ratbag kill the last warchief. He was happy to take his place and gain power. I now have a warchief ally, though we shall see how long this flaky alliance will last... I do love Ratbag, he's funny, clever and tougher than he looks.