October 9, 2015

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time

Date played: October 8th
Platform: Vita
Session fun rating: 8/10

Once again, I spent most of my evening playing my Vita in the hotel room. The Old West environment is really cool, it even has a big train running through it. I collected some bottles and treasures as Sly before moving to the first job. Sly's ancestor, Tennessee Kid Cooper, is held prisoner in a high security jail. In order to save him, Sly had to build up a criminal record to get the Sheriff's attention.
The Old West
I vandalized posters of the Sheriff around town, then took down a large banner around the train tracks. That was enough for Sly to get captured and thrown into the same cell as Kid Cooper. I got a new suit, the jailbird outfit, that lets Sly throw a large iron ball into objects and enemies. He can also ride the ball around to avoid dangerous obstacles on the ground. Using these new tools, Sly and Kid escaped the prison. Bentley helped too, as he had to spot some weak spots in the jail's walls. I don't like playing as Bentley too much, since he's not very mobile, being in a wheelchair and all.