October 1, 2015

Rocket League

Date played: September 30th
Platform: PS4
Session fun rating: 8/10

I didn't have much time to play video games this week. Last night, I needed my video games, but with the time constraints, I just went straight to Rocket League and it's 5 minute matches. It's been a little while since I played, so I was rustier than a 2005 Mazda 3. I played less than an hour and for the first 30 minutes or so, I was missing shots and passes way more than I normally do.
I boost through the crowd to tip the ball into the goal. That truck with the wizard hat is a slow asshole.
I never reached my top level of play last night, but I still had a few decent plays here and there. In one match, there was this asshole on my team. He was actually a semi-decent goalie, but he also liked to go on the offense a lot. That motherfucker was SO FUCKING SLOW! He would always get in the way of the ball and ruined multiple plays. So many times, he gave the ball a slight, useless nudge  and ruined the angle of play.