October 22, 2015

Forza Motorsport 6

Breathtaking
Date played: October 21st
Platform: Xbox One
Session fun rating: 9/10

I continued the series with the 70's F1 cars in my little Lotus. I've boosted the difficulty back up to Pro, the second to last most difficult mode since I had been winning a little too easily in the last few races. I'm still winning a lot since this car is very forgiving. I still have one race to complete before the series is over. I had fun racing on classic tracks like Monza and Lime Rock. Circuit de la Sarthe features some very long straights and some fast chicanes, so it was exciting to drive an F1 car on it.

Races are pretty lengthy now, with most events lasting between 10 and 15 minutes, so I have a lot more time to catch up to the first few cars and secure a position at the top of the grid. I love every second behind the wheel in Forza 6, I think it's the best simulation racing game available right now.