October 6, 2015

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time

Date played: October 5th
Platform: Vita
Session fun rating: 8/10

Sitting alone in my hotel room, I had nothing better to do than to fire up my Playstation Vita. I played a few missions in Feudal Japan as Sly. The area is pretty huge, with tons of secrets all over the place. Some of them, I simply wasn't able to get to, I'm thinking that I may need to use different characters or abilities to get there. I took 5 pictures as recon, then stole some samurai armor to fool the guards.
Rioichi
There's a tiger dude with a cigar that is another time traveler, He is a military mastermind of some sort. I went inside a keep and stealthily infiltrated the place to save Sly's ancestor, Rioichi. After saving him, I got to play a mission as him, where he went inside his restaurant and dispatch all the enemy guards posted there. Rioichi plays a lot like Sly, but he has a few different attacks and a very cool move that lets him jump between different points very quickly. I like this game a lot so far!