October 3, 2015

Rocket League

Date played: October 2nd
Platform: PS4
Session fun rating: 10/10

Last night, I hung out at one of my brothers' house with some friends. After many rounds of Taboo, the awesome word game, the ladies went to bed and the guys grabbed the controllers. There was 4 of us playing, so we ended up doing a lot of 2 vs 2. As usual, it was an absolute blast! I got my Rocket League legs back and was a real dangerous player on the field. In one match, I scored 6 goals! Of course, I wasn't always that good, in many matches, I was held at bay when the other team had good defense and goaltending.
Towards the end of the night, we played a 4 vs 4 online match. Those matches are always weird, since there's so many people on the field, but we had a good time and we won easily. A lot of our success comes from the fact that we are in the same room, so it's a lot easier to communicate. Later, as people dropped off, I played a bit of 3 vs 3 online and finally a couple of 2 vs 2 matches. Rocket League is an amazing party game!