September 24, 2015

Mario Kart 7

That spot on the left between the windmills, that's a shortcut
Date played: September 23rd
Platform: 3DS
Session fun rating: 7/10

During break at work, I played a 100cc Grand Prix with my friend. We had started a Grand Prix on the Mushroom Cup, but could only do 2 races before we had to get to work. Of course, I raced as Donkey Kong, as usual. My opponent used Yoshi. In the second race, Daisy Hills, there are a lot of windmills that act as obstacles along the way. My friend was actually really good in this race and I had to take advantage of the fact that I'm good at the gliding portions. I cut into the windmills on the left cut off my opponent at the last turn to take the victory! The other Grand Prix we played was the Flower Cup. I won all the races and my friend placed 4th in the end.