September 26, 2015

Forza Motorsport 6

Date played: September 25th
Platform: Xbox One
Session fun rating: 9/10

I completed a 6 race series in my new Lamborghini Aventador. That car can definitely compete, unlike it's cousin, the Huracán. The Aventador is fast, easy to handle and not too heavy. The series featured a bunch of tracks that have lots of elevation and bumpy roads, like Rio, Laguna Seca and Bathurst.

The Aventador shreds the streets of Rio
After completing the series, I played a few showcase events. I bowled with a Jaguar F-Type, then used the same car to race against the Stig. I've now completed all the Top Gear events and only have one last Stig race to unlock. Then I went to my favorite showcase category, the History of Motorsport. The event was a muscle car race on Road America. I didn't pick the fastest car, an old Ford Mustang, but it was good enough to get third place. Finally, I played a last event, a one lap race around Laguna Seca in modern muscle cars. I used the beautiful Camaro SS to get the win.