June 8, 2015

Rayman Legends

Date played: June 8th
Platform: Xbox One
Session fun rating: 7/10

My daughter seems to really like Rayman... When we had a few minutes, we played a few levels together. She loves to point out the little blue guys I can save and enjoys the cute "Ouuuu" sound that plays when a secret is found...
The green light is deadly!
I played two main levels and a few timed levels, now in the 4th world. The water-themed world featured one level in the dark depths of the water. Thankfully, the swimming controls are great, so it's less frustrating than it could be. I had to avoid the light emitted from enemy sentries. If I got caught, it would shoot me and kill me rather quickly. These things made a return in the next level, but this time I was outside of water in a dark underwater base. It was pretty cool.