June 17, 2015

Brother #5: Back In Town Edition

Date played: June 16th
Platform: Xbox One and PS4
Session fun rating: 9/10

My youngest brother recently moved back to the city, having spent 3 years living far away... We spent the evening together, catching up and chatting. We also played a few video games of course... We started the evening with a few races in Forza Horizon 2. I let my brother pick the car and we ended up playing a road trip and a few events in a 1970 Corvette. We even spent a bit of time in photo mode.
I'm really proud of this pic...
We also messed around in Sunset Overdrive since it seemed like the kind of game my brother would like (he loved it!). We only did a bit of free roaming, but it was still lots of fun. We played the first few puzzles in Oddworld: New 'N' Tasty. Finally, we had a lot of fun playing Towerfall since he had never tried it! However, I quickly realized that I have become a little bit too good at that game to play against a new player... I'm glad my brother is back in town and I'm sure we'll have many more gaming nights in the future.