June 6, 2015

Forza Horizon 2

Date played: June 5th
Platform: Xbox One
Session fun rating: 9/10

I dominated a Subaru Legacy RS into submission on a dirt road to pass a speed zone bucket list challenge. During my first few attempts, I failed miserably because I was very distracted, but as soon as I got "in the zone", it only took me 2 attempts. This event was very difficult, it required a good route and extremely smooth steering.

I relaxed with an easier event, joining a modern muscle championship, using a very nice 2015 Ford Mustand GT. I completed two of the races, then tried out another bucket list challenge. I took control of a 1957 Ferrari 250 Testa Rossa for a time trial through Nice. Classical music blaring, I drove the incredible machine to the limit and beat the challenge. You can watch my run on Youtube.
I love the dashboard in the 1957 Ferrari 250 Testa Rossa
Finally, I attempted to complete a skill point challenge in a Chevrolet SS on the golf course. The target score is very high though and after about 10 attempts, I decided to leave this one for another day. I might have to look up some videos on how to do it...