June 7, 2015

Rayman Legends

Date played: June 6th and 7th
Platform: Xbox One
Session fun rating: 9/10

I played through the third world of Rayman Legends, featuring a Mexican theme, some luchadors, lots of delicious food items, giant worms that eat parts of the levels, mariachis and even a latino version of Eye of the Tiger. As usual, the level design in this game is absolutely top notch. Everything serves a purpose and feels good.

This fight was as awesome as it looks
After a series of challenging levels, I battled with a giant luchador. I had to dodge it's attacks then strike at his head when I had the opportunity. The whole arena changed throughout the battle, sometimes featuring lava, other times, wind and fireballs. It was an awesome level!

I played a few challenge levels too, where the objective is to outperform other players on the internet. A few other levels asked that I speed through dangerous paths. Overall, I really love Rayman Legends...