June 22, 2015

Forza Horizon 2

Date played: June 21st
Platform: Xbox One
Session fun rating: 10/10

All 45 bucket list challenges in Forza Horizon 2 are now completed!

Before taking on the Horizon Finale, I thought it would be fitting if I completed the game's bucket list first. Along the way to one of the events, I found the final barn and it's gorgeous car, a 1970 Lamborghini Miura. This beast is absolutely beautiful, but also very fast and incredible to drive in general. I painted it bright purple and set off to the bucket list events.
The 1970 Lamborghini Miura in all it's glory
Most of the events only took me 2-3 attempts. I drifted an old BMW in the rain for points, which was easy once I got a feel for the car. Then I rode a Rally Fighter across the countryside through crazy shortcuts, which was pretty easy. Another one had me speed through Nice to hit a speed zone, which again, was rather easy. Most of my time was spent taming a wild Pagani Huayra.

This challenge was to hit the astounding speed of 322 km/h. To be really clear, that's really fucking fast. To top it all off, there's a nice big curve right in the middle of the route. It took considerable effort, patience, perseverance and skill, but after dozens of attempts, I hit 322 km/h, just BARELY! You can see my effort below or on Youtube.