August 26, 2014

Titanfall

Date played: August 25th
Platform: PC
Session fun rating: 10/10

I'm starting to really like this game... I had some very intense and fun matches. I'm learning the nuances of combat and have been doing better and better. Titans really are very powerful machines and should be kept alive for as long as possible. I've learned to back away from a fight when in trouble and have managed to stay alive a lot longer.
I like Titanfall a lot...
I unlocked the ability to customize my titan as well, so I've been using the all around Atlas titan with the 40mm cannon. I've also equipped some homing rockets that work very well at long range and changed a few of my perks. My pilot is now equipped with arc grenades which are very handy against titans. They scramble their vision, allowing me to escape. I think I just might buy this game...