August 6, 2014

Resogun

Date played: August 5th
Platform: PS4
Session fun rating: 8/10

I fired up Resogun and gave the new ship creator a shot. While I am FAR from being an artist in way, I still had fun putting the little cubes in the grid to make a bad looking ship together. The editor is well fleshed out with multiple colors, an easy to use interface and even engine and weapon placement. There are tons of really cool ships available to download from other players too! X-Wing, R-Type, Super Mario, Flappy Bird and more are free to download and use. I prefer using my own though. After a lot of tinkering, I put my ship together and took it for a spin.
My little ship looks pretty cool
It looked nice enough in action and I was pretty satisfied, though I will try a new design next time. I immediately noticed some major changes to the game since I last played though, specifically how my favorite weapon handles. It works out though and I got used to it pretty quickly.