August 4, 2014

Grid 2

Date played: August 4th
Platform: PC
Session fun rating: 7/10

I completed season 4 of the WSR!

There is only one season left with very powerful cars. I chose the McLaren F1. Before adding this beautiful beast to my garage, I had to make it through the last few events of season 4. I had a blast racing the Volvo S60 grand touring car through some circuit tracks. It's a fantastic car, I wish there had been more events in this class.
The Volvo S60 performed admirably

There was a devilish checkpoint event with very tight time limits. I first used the McLaren MP4-12C and struggled to make it to first place. In fact, after a dozen attempts, I was at the end of my rope and decided to try a different car. The always wonderful Ariel Atom saved the day where I won the checkpoint event in the first try...

I completed the WSR final with the Atom again. Some of the races were grueling, but I was able to win the 5 round tournament without much trouble.