August 6, 2014

Call of Duty Ghosts

Date played: August 5th
Platform: PS4
Session fun rating: 9/10

Well, after months of inactivity, I thought I would have been pretty horrible in my first few matches. It turns out, I still fucking destroy in this game. I had a bit of a frustrating day, so it was nice to tear some holes in some unsuspecting fellow players to let some of the steam out.

Yes, I am good at Call of Duty
I went back to my usual setup and completely dominated, including a superb 31-3 performance. It seems people are prone to either camping, which I can take care of easily with my LMG and a bit of excessive fire, or they run around with SMG's and don't pay close attention to their surroundings. I'm sure my large TV and good surround sound setup help a bit, but still. I was glad to see I've still got it.