August 10, 2014

Grid 2

Date played: August 9th
Platform: PC
Session fun rating: 9/10

I played through three main WSR events, some promo events and a couple of vehicle challenges. I quickly unlocked a couple of Mercedes cars, as well as the incredible Bugatti Veyron. I didn't like the Mercedes cars too much, but the Bugatti is really interesting. It's 4WD, grippy and incredibly fast. However, it's heavier than a fucking bus, so early braking is crucial. I much preferred the other car I won, the Audi R8.

The Audi R8 is my new favorite car
I played a time attack event, a touge event and an eliminator event. The time attack was done in the always wonderful Ariel Atom. The R8 did the work for the other events. It's maybe a bit slower off the line than some of the other cars, but it's much easier to drive than the McLaren F1 GT, which in itself wasn't that bad. I only have a few events left to complete season 5 and Grid 2.