June 25, 2016

Overwatch

Date played: June 24th
Platform: PS4

Mercy is a cold blooded killer, at least, when I play her.  I played a bit with my brother yesterday, and had a few matches as Reinhardt, then a few as Mercy. I was a good Reinhardt, making clutch plays at the end of rounds and generally helping my team win.
Mercy is more dangerous than she looks
As Mercy, I was very strong. I did the usual healing and reviving, but what made me great with her is all the kills I got. People underestimate Mercy's pistol all the time, thinking she is harmless. However, it's a powerful tool that can wither away enemy health behind a Reinhardt shield, or in close combat against heroes like Tracer, Junkrat, McCree, Reaper, Genji, Hanzo, Widowmaker and others. In one match, I had 20 eliminations as Mercy, while still doing some great healing. Shit, I even got a triple kill with her when defending a point, winning us the game. I love to play Mercy aggressively.