June 24, 2016

Overwatch

Date played: June 23rd
Platform: PS4

I played a bit of Overwatch last night and got pretty lucky with having healers in most matches, so that was nice. I played Reinhardt for most of the evening, with a few matches as Mercy. I also dabbled with Lucio and Winston, but not for very long.

One match was absolutely horrible. We were on defense on a capture point map, and our tank was a Roadhog, so I went with Mercy to keep him alive. That motherfucker was no where near the action, I was healing a fucking Torbjorn since he was the only one near the objective. The Roadhog soon disappeared completely, sitting in a corner, until he was kicked off the server for inactivity. Needless to say, that was one of the quickest losses I've had.
I played against an amazing Reaper, I wish he had been on my team instead!
Later, I was playing pretty damn well, we had good team composition and things looked like they should go well. However, the opposing team had the best Reaper player I've ever seen! This guy got something like 35 kills, was always in a great position and was very accurate with his shotguns. I think that dude won the game almost on his own.

I had good plays throughout the evening. At one point, I got a quadruple kill with Reinhardt. As Mercy, I revived 3 players while on the objective, which gave us the win. It was a fun night of Overwatch, that's for sure.