June 19, 2016

Overwatch

Date played: June 18th
Platform: PS4

I played a ton of Overwatch again yesterday. For the first time, I got to play with two of my brothers at the same time! All three of us are objective players, meaning we don't go off chasing after useless targets. On top of that, we're all pretty good, and we had voice chat on top of it. Even though we only got to play 4 matches together, we completely obliterated the other teams and won all our games.
I'm really good with Reinhardt

I used Reinhardt for two games, Winston for one, and Mercy for one. One of my bros used Soldier, Lucio and Zenyatta, while the other alternated between Widowmaker, Junkrat and Reinhardt.  We made a really amazing team together. Some of the games were really fucking hard to win, but we did it. Communication helps a whole lot... I'm finding myself being more offensive than even before when using Reinhardt, now that I have a lot of experience with him. I know his limits, I know his strengths, I know when to push, and I know when to back the fuck away. It's very rare that I meet a Reinhardt that matches me on the battlefield.

I had a really good match as Winston on a king of the hill map. I even managed to throw 3 or 4 guys off the map to their deaths with my ultimate. The hardest part of playing Winston is getting out of a brawl alive. I have to get out just a tad earlier than I want to, otherwise a stray shot or two will take me out as I leap away. I love Winston.

Later, I continued playing with one of them and again, we made a great team, though we lost quite a bit. I still feel like we played really well together. I believe I'm a really good Reinhardt and Mercy, and getting better and better with Winston. My brother is very strong with Pharah, Soldier and is improving with D.Va. Overwatch is amazing, but it's even better when playing with a group. I love playing this game with my bros!