June 11, 2016

Overwatch

Date played: June 10th and 11th
Platform: PC

I played lots of Overwatch again last night. Most of my time was spent with Reinhardt, though I also messed around with Mercy, Lucio and Winston. I wasn't as good as usual though, maybe I was too tired or something. I had a few really good ones as Reinhardt, mostly on king of the hill maps. I struggled a bit with Mercy, though I had a few good ones. Lucio is always reliable and fun, but I didn't play him too much.
Winston is really fun, but challenging to play
Winston is still the one that gives me the most trouble. I really want to get better with him though, since he can be very disruptive to a well organized team. Funny enough, I had a lot of fun killing Winston as Reinhardt last night... It was a king of the hill map, and the other team had a Winston who would often pop his ultimate while on the point. This was a perfect opportunity to charge right into him and either kill him with a pin, or fly him off the map. I fact, I ran him off the map three times while he was in rage mode, so that was a lot of fun!