September 13, 2014

The Sims 3

Date played: September 12th
Platform: PC
Session fun rating: 7/10

More Sims 3 at my daughter's request... Our little family is doing well. I managed to get a promotion at my cooking job as my cooking skill is getting better and better. I can also tinker with household items and give them useful upgrades. My girlfriend's avatar is still learning logic skills to earn more money at the police station. My daughter's virtual self is growing up well. She now has a set of blocks that she loves to play with.

Zzzzzz....
It seems she has skills of her own, but they are not visible. For example, she got better at the xylophone and the block game as she played them. I hope this translates into skills when she grows up!

We also invested in a few things. The refrigerator is a crucial appliance in The Sims as it dictates the quality of the food cooked. We bought a top of the line fridge and added a fancy microwave to the mix.