September 15, 2014

Destiny

Date played: September 14th
Platform: PS4
Session fun rating: 9/10

Today was a patrol day for my guardian. I didn't have much time to play, so I figured it was a good time to complete some scouting. I played a total of 12 missions, 6 on the Moon and 6 on Venus. There's not much for me to add here, as it was mainly just killing enemies and scouting areas, though it was fun exploring the areas and just shooting aliens. I got a chance to put my new Shrike in action and bought a few equipment pieces from the vendors in town. I'm in dire need of a new sniper rifle with high impact damage, but I haven't seen anything decent at the vendors and nothing has dropped that fits my needs.
Scouting

I'm looking at completing the Strike mission on the Moon next, as it's normally level 12, but I am already level 15.