September 2, 2014

Stick it to The Man

Date played: September 2nd
Platform: PS4
Session fun rating: 8/10

I finished Stick it to The Man!

The last four chapters were pretty cool. I first had to make my way to my house. To do that, I had to impersonate a famous opera singer. As usual, Stick it to The Man is funny as hell, and most of it doesn't make any sense. I found some hair, then stole the diva's lips, then got a stuffed fox to complete the outfit. In the process, I helped a police officer get an idea for a date, fed a seagull a fish and made that seagull throw it up.

When I reached my house, I was captured by The Man. There was a short combat based chapter in Ray's head which was kind boring. I woke up in The Man's base, but easily managed to escape. I explored the area and found tons of funny shit. The best scenario was a sexist military man with two secretaries. One of which is completely in love with him, the other carrying his baby. I solved that one by taking the pregnant woman's belly and sticking it on the dude...

Stick it to The Man was very funny
Finally, the last chapter takes place in a rocket ship where Ray's girlfriend is held captive. Ray was thrown out into space. The little alien that resides in Ray's head had to get out and find some air for Ray. After he got back into the ship, The Man's robotic mother needed some robot ointment. I had to use antennas to put on TV shows that residents like to gather some stickers, and eventually the ointment. There were many combat events in this level and honestly, this whole game couldn't have done without them.

Eventually, we escaped the rocket ship by building a space phone and calling a space cab... Stick it to The Man was a funny game. If it didn't have the combat scenarios, it would have been even better. I'm glad I played it!