September 23, 2014

Destiny

Date played: September 23rd
Platform: PS4
Session fun rating: 8/10

The Queen is in town and she's got bounties to complete!

This is one of the first real events in Destiny. The Queen has some bounties on the Fallen, a representative selling gear in the tower and a new story mission. To complete some of her bounties, I went back to the Cosmodrome and played one of the earlier missions on hard. I didn't have much trouble and killed dozens of Fallen along the way. I then went back to Venus for another of her bounties, again, targeting the Fallen. The mission was one of the best ones from the story where I assaulted the gigantic ship docked on the beautiful planet. Again, I played on hard at level 20 and had a good time.
The Queen is in town, it's only fitting that I find a throne to honor her!
I decided to get back in the crucible and fight my peers. I am definitely getting better, but holy shit, some people are really fucking good. I'm mostly scoring positive, though I had a few low scoring games. One of my favorite maps is on Mars. It's large, has a some space for vehicles and sniping and has many routes to the objectives. Unfortunately, I didn't improve my gear at all, but I'm getting currency.